Here in 2021, we have been working hard to provide clients with the most cybersecurity possible. Online scams and cyber terrorists are working overtime to try to cause damage to companies like yours. There are some trends that we have come to see and we wanted to share them with you to better protect your company and your customer’s data.
2021 Cyber Security Trends:
- C-Level (CEO, CMO, and President) are at the highest risk of being attacked.
- Employees using their unsecured technology at home to access your network and database are compromising companies.
- Companies fail to apply security patches on time.
- Companies are failing to add security features to remote employees.
- Companies are allowing staff to access work email from unsecured mobile devices.
- Email phishing and attacks are growing daily.
Don’t worry, it’s not all doom and gloom. Most of the above we can help you resolve. So if you want to talk more about any of the above or get these things fixed at your company then we invite you to call/email us.