Darrell Proctor Bio
Darrell started working with some of the first personal computers and networks in 1985 in a non-profit in New York City. The main focus was computerizing all the accounting systems. From there he went on to work with a medical billing company in South Jersey where his focus was the setup and support of medical billing and receivables system. In 1996 he and his partners started MDR Data services which became Source One System Solutions in 2003. Last year Source ONE celebrated their 20-year anniversary! Darrell and Source One specialize in bringing high level IT support to small to medium size business. Clients type range from medical to construction, accounting to legal and many others.
“Guiding our clients through change and keeping them connected is what we do!”
- Liberty University, Lynchburg VA
- BA Cross-Cultural Communications
- Customer relations
- Computer Systems Consultant
- Network Engineer
- Computer Hardware/Software Support
- Design and Implementation.
- Microsoft Office 365 email, Office and SharePoint.